Cannulation Skills (Peripheral Intravenous)
Theory preparation for peripheral intravenous cannulation. Competence will be determined by practical assessment.
- Discuss the professional issues related to the enhancement of your practice.
- Discuss the anatomy and physiology associated with the venous system.
- Demonstrate knowledge of practical methods of Peripheral intravenous cannulation.
- List the potential hazards and complications that may arise from Peripheral intravenous cannulation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the related policies and procedures
All Trust registered Nurses. NO CSWs
Walsall Manor Hospitals - Manor Learning and Conference Centre (Level 3)
Walsall Manor Hospital,